Monday, December 10, 2007

L-A-Z-Y

Recovering from the laziest weekend ever today. Saturday the boys and I never even left the house. I think I took three different naps. Accomplished nothing. Sunday I at least went to the grocery store, and got myself one present- a scrapbooking tote filled with goodies. And when I got home we got our Christmas picture done. We managed to all be in it this year thanks to the handy timer on my new camera. Have I mentioned that I love my new camera? Today neither Ben or I is feeling the best. Ben woke up croup-y again. Poor thing has the cutest little hoarse voice, though. And me, well let's just say I have a Dr appt. on Thursday. We'll go from there.

I called Parker Center about getting Ben screened today. They can't even screen him until June, so obviously no spot for him this year. If anyone has a solution for me, I'd love to hear it.

I'm almost done Christmas shopping- just gift cards and some stocking stuffers left, yay!

If anyone is interested in Once Upon A Family for Christmas, I'm putting in an order tomorrow. I'm offering free shipping, and there are several things on sale. Just let me know if you want anything. Thanks so much.

Ice storm tomorrow- we are really having quite a winter already! Be safe.

2 comments:

Candi Tardio said...

love those kind of lazy days!!!
thanks for the xmas family photo...so nice of you!!!

Jacque said...

can you email me your address? Thanks!