Tuesday, October 21, 2008

It Might Not Seem Like Much, but...

Oh Hi! Did you miss me? Well, I been workin real hard in the backyard with my husband and kiddos. The privacy fence is done and I stained the entire thing by myself. Three solid days of manual labor and about six days to recover. Here you can see what it was like before (on the left) and after (on the right) Here's those boys workin hard. They've painted.
They've painted some more.
They've hauled bricks.
And Joey reports that he got to caulk something today. That's my man!

Ok, here is what daddy has been working on. This is the back of the garage, where the loft will be, before we started.
Cut out the rotted panels.
Replace them.
Paint them. And add some windows.
More windows, and prepare the ground below for the birds.
Ta-da! Looks real nice.
I'm starting to get a picture of how this is going to be, and I'll sure keep sharing pictures so you can get it, too.


1 comment:

Jacque said...

nice! I have so so so many projects that need to be finished at my house. Man that was a big accomplishment! And done just in time for it to be freezing outside :)