Saturday, September 17, 2011

My Turbo FIre/CHalean Extreme Results







I began my weight loss journey on January 1st of this year after deciding that I had no excuse to get fat again. Tommy was born last March and all of my pregnancy weight had come off with nursing, but as soon as I stopped in December (plus those pesky Holidays) I put on 10 pounds. I knew that if I could stay committed I could get to a point of enjoying workouts. I also knew what it felt like to be close to a healthy weight and in shape. I had done this 11 years ago shortly before my wedding.
So I started small- Wii workouts 4 to 5 days a week. Smaller portions and less eating out. By May 1st I had lost 12 pounds (not nearly what I had hoped), and was ready to start Turbo Fire and Chalean Extreme. I was committing to a 20 week schedule of working out 6 days a weeks for 45 minutes to an hour and a half each day. 3 days of high intensity cardio and 3 days of strength training. I enjoyed the workouts from the beginning, though some days were harder than others to get going. By the end of June I had lost 10 more pounds and was starting to feel more confident and comfortable. In the beginning of August I hit my original goal of 160- 30 pounds lost. More and more people were noticing and commenting on my results.
Now it is September 18th and I have reached the end of my 20 week schedule. I missed a couple workouts when we went on vacation and had to adjust my schedule for other priorities on occasion, but I have completed the program. My results since May 1st:
Weight: 178 to 155 23 pounds
Pant size: 14 to 8!!!!!!
Shirt size: L to M
Bra size: 38c to 36b

......and pics:

1 comment:

Jacque said...

So fabulous!!! What an inspiration you are AND you look great! Way to go!