Friday, October 7, 2011

Back to Blogging (again)

I just sat and read all of my posts from the last 3 years and am so sad that I didn't keep up with my blog since Tommy was born. There are so many stories on here that I barely remember about Joey and Ben but they are here forever to look back on....
So I want to recommit to blogging again. Stories about the boys, my fitness news, and so on and so forth.
Today I will list Tommy's words that he has so far:
Da-Da
Ma-Ma
cheese
sticker
shoe
Joe-Joe (and Ben but they sound the same)
Sasha
Tom-Tom
Mine
Where it is?
I don't know (this one is new)
poo-poo
teeth
no-no (while pointing to his nose)
eye
ca-ca (icky)
fishies
Love you
night night
juice
cracker

That's all I can think of for right now. Until tomorrow (or maybe the next day)

No comments: