Friday, October 28, 2011

Sick :(

Yucky. I am so glad I rarely get sick anymore. I have the cold and it came on so suddenly last night. I worked out fine at about 4, took the boys and Grandma for dinner, and by bedtime felt some sniffles. When I laid down, though, my nose just started dripping. I fell asleep, but woke up later with super dry cotton mouth because I couldn't breathe through my nose. Today my nose is still dripping and now I have a {small} fever. Except I haven't run a fever in ??? years??? and it feels really yucky. Plus the boys are wound UP! And Grandma left after staying for two days, but Daddy will just be getting home in the next few from his work trip to Tampa. I just want to go to bed.
But...Halloween weekend! I love Halloween! We need to get pumpkins and carve them, then find some Trunk or Treats, trick or treat, etc. etc. Ugh. Was this whiny enough for you????
So I am going to put my warm jammies on since I am freezing and let the big boys put on a movie and hope the little one can be contained for a while. See you in the AM feeling better {fingers crossed}

No comments: