Thursday, October 13, 2011

A Picture Update




Isn't he the cutest baby ever? Just this week he has started talking and communicating sooo much. He asks for an app-o when he wants a snack, shoos or molk when he is thirsty. For a long time he has called all animals Sasha (our dog's name), but now he learned Grandma's dog's name and animals are boo-boo or Sasha. He loves balls and points them out wherever he sees them. And whenever something is missing (sometimes because he hid it), he says "(where)Is it?" then when we ask him where it is, he says "don't know" and shrugs.


A picture of the boys with Uncle Joe during his visit. They loved hanging out with him for the week.

Just a cool pic of Ben. Something about the lighting (and his eyes) appeals to me.


A rare family pic. Of course we can't all be facing the camera, but still pretty good :)

I would also like to mention that I am one.point.five. pounds from my goal weight!!!!!!! So excited and proud of myself for coming this far and I have no intention of stopping now. From here I am just going to aim for 5 pounds at a time.

1 comment:

Kim Williams said...

Great pictures, Stacie! I love your blog.