Saturday, October 8, 2011

Shopping!


I got paid yesterday for the first time since May, so I kinda felt like there was some $ burning a hole in my pocket. Plus I've had to buy a lot lately, but it has been all "need". So today I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond- got 2 new pillows: the side sleeper pro and the cloud pillow (hoping for better sleep), a new Yankee candle in Pumpkin Spice (25% off), and a full length mirror (the only mirror in the house was the vanity in the bathroom. Moved on to Target, my fave. Got a new jacket, a dress, jammies, workout clothes, costume for Halloween, and socks (I think that was it). My problem right now is that everything that I try on looks good to me and I want to buy it. I've never been able to go in a dressing room and really love how something looks on me before. So I spent a little more than I intended but it felt pretty good, and I will try to control myself for a while now until I get down another size. :)

No comments: