Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Goal Update

(My goals for this week: Commit to one volunteer opportunity, have a successful craft show Saturday, get October lesson plans done, paint the town with flyers for the open house, get started on these soup labels, make a whole bunch of song cards for my class, help Heather find her right house, get a new vacuum (and vacuum the house), empty the kitchen table, work out at least every other day, and take a little, but not too much, time for myself.)

Ok, about those goals: I signed up with my Moms group to be volunteer coordinator and am currently doing a drive for MELD. Craft Show, not so good. Not one sale, hardly any traffic. The one good thing was the Tupperware lady behind me loved the company so much she booked a party. Hopefully I'll have better luck at the Family Jamboree this weekend. Got the lesson plans done. Been handing out flyers. Ugh, soup labels. Why did I get myself into this. I've been cutting for three nights and my hands are very cramped. Made some song cards, want to still make more. Heather has a house that she loves, and 2 backups. Hmmm no vacuum yet... Emptied the kitchen table and now there's new junk on it. Worked out the last 3 days in a row. Got some reading in between cutting, especially since the computer crashed. We're borrowing my FIL's laptop now, but I had no computer for 2 DAYS. It was horrible, but I survived. Nothing burned down when I couldn't check my email for 24 hours. AND I tried to give blood but got deferred, took the kids back to the allergist- Ben is allergic to peanuts and now has an epi-pen just in case, scheduled speakers for our genealogy meetings, and cleaned the basement. I think I won't even make a list of goals this week. I'm good. Feeling much better about my purpose.

Perhaps my husband will come home soon and get my computer fixed. He had to work on his friend's car first. Priorities!

No comments: