Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Bunco

So I have a new "hobby." Last night I got together with some girls in my moms group and played Bunco. I haven't laughed so much or had so much fun in a long time. Which might be kind of sad. We all felt like old ladies sitting around playing games, but I had to draw the line when someone suggested that we have shirts made. I will not be a part of that. I might be a dork, and you probably can tell just from looking at me, but I try not to advertise my geekiness if I can help it.
I missed Biggest Loser last night cause I was playing:( It does help motivate me, and trust me I need motivation. I can't imagine going on television wearing the clothes that they have to wear, or stepping on to that scale in front of everyone.

I took the kids to Sapora Playworld the other day to get some exercise. We had a great time, especially on the steep slide. The kids came down first and I was cracking up at how fast they shot out of the slide. Then I decided to go down. Oh my. I FLEW out and across the floor right as another family walked in. They were looking at me like I was crazy, I was laughing hard enough to pee my pants, and then we realized we knew each other. How embarrassing. I was done after that (until Ben peed his pants and I had to go fetch him all the way at the top.)

1 comment:

3 kids & us said...

Hey stacee. I took karsen to sopora the other day,too.Although I stayed on the "baby" side.check out my blog http://3kidsus.blogspot.com . I'm trying to add u to my friend but it seems not to be working?. I have to wait for devin since she added all the rest! I hope sales go good for u at my mother n laws. I wan tot order the school book/halloween if there is money in my wallet. talk to ya later.