Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Getting Back On My Feet

I've been feeling better the last couple of days, though I've still been really tired so I will still call the Dr. I've got some busy weeks ahead so I hope to keep my head up. This weekend I have an Open House for OUAF all weekend, and I'm hoping to get away Fri night to scrapbook. Then next weekend I have a genealogy conference on Saturday and the Open House I am organizing on Sunday. I really want to take the kids to the Apple Orchard and Pumpkin Patch (they've already been without me a couple times), but time is getting away from me. How is it already the middle of October? I think this crazy weather has me all confused.

Oh, why am I still posting, you say? Well...Bill hasn't said anything in a few days, and he knows how bad I've been feeling, so I'm pushing my luck while I can.

Joey's favorite song right now: "I'm strong to the finish cause I eat my spinach, I'm Popeye the sailor man." Ahh the wonders of watching movies with grandma :)
Ben was sitting on the toilet (naked) the other day when the air conditioner turned on. "Mommy, it's too windy in here!" "Well, maybe you should be wearing clothes."

No comments: