Friday, June 20, 2008

Happy Birthday Joey!

My big boy is six years old today. I remember like it was yesterday going to the hospital to have him, and here he is almost grown up. Well, getting there anyways. And he is about to lose his first tooth. We're hoping it comes out today so he can remember it that way. We're not having a party, just family over for cake later, but he gets to choose where we eat for lunch and dinner and pick out a toy at Toys R Us. I'm sure that will be an adventure because he is into Indiana Jones and Kung Fu Panda right now and does not make quick decisions.
So here's to my little man. I hope the growing up slows down soon. I can't even blink or I'll miss it. First grade, handstands, swimming, dodgeball, friends, sleepovers all coming up.

2 comments:

Sarah Doyle said...

Happy Birthday Joey!
hope you had a great day:)

Jacque said...

Happy Birthday Jo Jo!! Love you!