Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The New Job

Oh man, sorry I haven't been around lately. It's the summer bug. I started my job this week and just getting into doing something new is always stressful. The job itself is pretty easy- I get to play games with a bunch of kids for 4 hours a day. We played dodgeball, capture the flag, foursquare, ships and sailors, kickball, and camoflage in the last two days. I haven't had any specific kids assigned to me yet, but there is one that I think I'll be working with starting tomorrow. He seems like he'll be fun, just a ball of energy.
The boys started swim lessons on Saturday. They both did great, although Joey is a little short for the big pool.
K.. I'm actually at a loss for what else to talk about. We are heading out to Concert in the Park in a bit, so I'll try to think of something to add later.

No comments: