Thursday, June 26, 2008

I'm Bored

The boys went with Grandma to Iowa for today and tomorrow and I hate to say it but I'm bored out of my mind. I worked this morning at school and this afternoon at the Park District, read for a while and watched a Grey's rerun and now I have nothing to do. I want to work out but I'm not feeling it. I should get groceries while I'm by myself, but see previous sentence. So here I am typing blather on my blog. I still can't get pictures to upload, ggrrr. Oh, wait, look at that. I got one. Now let me try some more...
Here's Ben showing off at gymnastics. The skills seem to come naturally, we just have to work on listening and staying on track.


And swim lessons. Same problems. We do call him tadpole when he gets in the big pool, though 'cause that kid can move.Here's Joey at his big boy lessons. He's really tiny and can't reach the bottom, but he is doing really well at trying everything.

Can't get much cuter than that. I remember how cute it was when he first got his teeth, and now it's cute that he is losing them. Mostly he's pretty cute all the time ;)


And here are both my cuties and their cousin Ana climbing in trees at the Father's Day family picnic.


Saturday is Daddy's brother Jeff's graduation party in Chicago, then I'm hoping we get back in time for some scrappin at Sarahs. Sunday I'm thinkin Magic Waters, and we're going to try for a zoo trip this week. Joey really likes the Music in the Park that is every Tuesday and Thursday, so we are going to try to get to those again, and I want to check out Imagination Station on Wednesday.

No comments: