Sunday, February 1, 2009

Here We Are

A small photo update here:
This is a funny Ben story- he decided that he wanted a toy that he had left in the car. When Daddy didn't go fast enough to get it, he grabbed the garage door opener, put on his coat and boots (and nothing else) and headed out to the car. Fortunately we heard the garage door opening and found him. The car was locked, of course, and it was freezing outside, but whatever. He wanted his toy.
Here the boys are still helping get the bird stuff done. This is a feeded they are putting together.


And the coolest one- the pigeons will eat out of our hands now. Joey especially loves to go our and fed the birds each afternoon.


In this one I was brave enough to go into the loft with the birds flying around my head so I could get a good picture.

Ok, that's all I have for today. I have a board meeting at school this evening and we have many things to figure out. I hope it all works out but I'm nervous and don't want to screw anything up already.




No comments: