Saturday, February 21, 2009

More Prayers

I know I've been asking for lots of prayers lately, but here's another:
My Father-in-law needs a liver transplant. He has a tumor that is probably cancer and not easy to remove. Because he also has cirrhosis and Hep C, surgery is not a solution. My MIL does not handle stress well and is freaking out, but the rest of us have offered to get tested to donate our liver. Unfortunately, he is my husband's step-father so they are not blood related and that lessens the chances that they match.
So please help me send up some more prayers for my family.

PS My sister is still in the hospital. She started a blog to give updates. It's on my list to the left: Here I Come...Ready or Not.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Have Faith my friend, my brother and I are steps too and we were/are a perfect 6 point match:) With God all things are possible.