Sunday, May 31, 2009

.....

Obviously I've not been feelin the blog lately, and also haven't really been getting pictures up (anywhere), and even my Momma has been wondering where I've been, so here is my update, mostly pictures:
A few weeks ago I wanted to go to the zoo. Chaos ensued, but we managed to get to the local Summerfield Zoo. It was actually pretty neat. Some cool animals and not nearly as crowded as Brookfield. (We did end up at Brookfield on Memorial Day weekend but I forgot the camera so no pictures)

Here's Joey's new gap in his mouth. Last summer he lost the middle 2 teeth. They have grown in and now the outer 2 are gone. He thinks he's pretty cool putting the straw between his teeth. He also thinks he is cool because he can now make armpit farts. Yay. And stinkin Daddy encourages him.Here are our baby birds flying around the neighborhood. They get let out every day before feeding time. They fly around in a group for a while, then come back home to eat.
This is where they come in.And here is the requisite picture of baby Charlie. I got to babysit him for the first time today. I loved it, but really appreciate being able to send him home at the end of the day. I will not be having any more babies of my own.
Ben's preschool graduation. Not really because he still has one more year with his late birthday, but he participated with his classmates and did a great job singing.
He sang "Peter Peter Penguin" with these two darlings. You could only hear Ben and it was so cute with his lack of "R": Peta Peta Penguin


Not really too much going on. The kids have one more week of school still, and then we are ready for the fun to begin. I've been doing a lot of cleaning and working out this week in between reading and playing on facebook (I'm really addicted to this one game..) Daddy and I both cleaned out our closets and sent big loads to the Salvation Army. I have big plans to get some deep cleaning done in rooms that have been waiting for some attention, like the office, guest room and laundry room. I'm still working on my husband for our trip next spring break. We had some of his family over today and they wondered why he would not take advantage of such a deal and go on a cruise. I had several offers from other people who would be happy to go on a cruise with me. Soon. We will be booking a vacation. An all-inclusive vacation. Soon.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

Glad to see someone still does preschool graduation! I love the pics of the birds...we gotta get over to see them!