Saturday, May 16, 2009

Hi Again

I know I've been horrible about updating. Going through one of those phases where I don't have much to say, or when I do, I don't know where to start.
Everything has been going well recently. I only have 2 more days of school left which is good and bad. Can't wait for summer, but I'm going to miss the kids and the structure. The good news is that enrollment is way up this year for some reason. We are getting calls every day, and the morning classes are almost full. My job is safe:)
Joey had Cub Scout graduation today. He went from a Tiger to a Wolf. It was at the park and unfortunately it was cool and very windy so we were freezing the whole time, and his Pack leader tends to go on and on and on and on.
We stopped at Jacque's for her graduation party after that and ended up staying way longer than expected just visiting with friends we haven't seen in a while.
Tomorrow we have a picnic for all the families from my school. Hopefully it will be a little warmer, or at least less windy.
I've still been working out every day and I love p90x. My muscles are sore after every workout, but I've been able to do more each time. And I've become not a wimp. I'm amazed at some of the things my body can do now. And the sweat that pours off me!
Ben had an uneventful week at school. We have been practicing letters at home and he recognizes almost all of them now. He has made so much progress this year, but I am also glad that he has another year of preschool. I think it will help him to be an older kindergartner and beyond.
So that's it for now. More soon about our summer adventures.

No comments: