Sunday, December 7, 2008

I'm Catching Up

Finally got our decorations up Friday night, and our Christmas pictures taken for our cards this afternoon. This is NOT the card picture since many of you will be receiving that soon enough, but it gives you a hint of our theme this year. Fortunately, the Bears are actually doing well today so we can be proud of our team.
Also, I realize I haven't really been updating much besides my workouts, so I thought I should borrow Jacque's meme:
Ten years ago I:
*Was 21
*Had recently moved out of my parents house.
*Worked at a bank
*Was dating my now husband
*Was still in school
Five things on tomorrow's to-do list
1. Lesson Plans for the week
2. Grocery shopping (not going on a Sunday)
3. Drop off and pick up kids at school.
4. Clean the bathroom. Bleh.
5. Take some books back to the library.
5 snacks I enjoy
1. String cheese
2. Jelly Bellys
3. Fruit chips
4. Chocolate
5. Dark Chocolate
5 things I would do if I were a millionare
1. Pay off bills
2. Buy a house in the country
3. Save for the kids education
4. Help someone in need
5. Get a maid. Oh yes I would.
5 places I have lived
1. Mountain, Home Idaho
2. Bismark, North Dakota
3. Guam
4. Clearfield, Utah
5. Rockford, Illinois
5 jobs I've had
1. Fashionation - cashier, then 2nd assistant manager
2. First of America Bank, changed to National City- teller then CSR
3. COL- Toddler teacher then Preschool teacher
4. Grace Lutheran Preschool- preschool teacher and assistant director
5. Hmmm...Well I did give direct sales a try last year.
Maybe now you know something about me that you didn't before. Stay tuned for more interesting posts.

No comments: