Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow Day?

I am one of a very few people who do NOT wish for a snow day tomorrow. It is our last day before the 2 week holiday and we have our Christmas Party scheduled. We do not want to put it off until January. It's not quite the same to give Christmas gifts two weeks AFTER Christmas.
But it is not looking good at all. The storm is starting later than they were saying, but they are still saying 12 plus inches of snow. If ever there is justification for a snow day, 12 inches would probably do it. Dang it. There are days when a snow day sounds great, but tomorrow is not one of them.

PS Sorry I'm a bad blogger lately. We've been busy but in a boring way. Not much to report. One story coming soon about ruining Santa for my kids. Many of you are aware of my problem in that area but this time it is not my fault.

No comments: