Saturday, January 24, 2009

I Was Doing So Good...

And then I wasn't. This week has been rough for some reason. My body is going through all kinds of crazy things- hot flashes, cold flashes, sudden weariness, complete lack of energy, headaches.... Not to complain, but I didn't have much to say. I feel a little better right now, so we'll see if that's over.

This weekend I am working, working on getting my 38 progress reports ready to hand out next week. We are also making some changes for next year so I have to work on figuring that out.

Joey read The Tale of Despereaux last week so we promised him we would go see the movie this week. Woops. It is no longer in theaters here in town. So we will be figuring something else out for his reward.

I bought a new Wii game yesterday- My Fitness Coach. It's awesome. It's a workout DVD but better. I hope it will help me get re-motivated.

That's all for now. It's a start, right?

No comments: