Saturday, January 3, 2009

Back Again

Yes it has been many days since I have updated my blog. Sorry. It's not even that we've been that busy, I just haven't really been feeling it again. I seem to go through phases of wanting to supply you with every mundane detail of my life, then realizing how boring it is and feeling like it's a waste of time.

Anyway...we had a really good Christmas. The Wii went over great in spite of our blunders. I've been spending lots of time on the Wii Fit (that's why no Today's Workout entries, although I did wear my heart monitor yesterday and burned about 400 calories. Plus I've been doing it every single day so I'm still getting a good workout.) and the boys love bowling on Wii sports. They are both surprisingly good at it. Joey bowled a 205 the other day.
We've also been watching lots of movies and mostly just laying around being lazy. The transition back to school and work in 2 days is going to be interesting. I'm really ready for it, though. I've discovered that the less I have to do, the less I get done. If I stay busy, more gets done and I feel more like a contributing member of society. I know I've said it before, but I could not be a stay at home Mom. I need routine and structure and I am not capable of keeping myself on track without someone else's schedule.

My New Years resolution is just to try to be more organized and less lazy. I'm not saying lose weight because I've already been working really hard on that. It will come. I also made a gratitude journal (Thanks Sarah) and plan to write in that every single day. And take more pictures more often. Not ready to commit to Project 365, but working towards it. Maybe next year.

That's all I have to say about that. Until next time. Happy New Year.

1 comment:

Candi Tardio said...

happy new year!
glad everyone is enjoying the wii!!!