Sunday, March 15, 2009

A New Human Baby:):):)

Welcome Baby Charlie. If you haven't been paying attention, my sister has been in the hospital for over a month with pre-term labor. Today her water broke, and she was 34 weeks and 2 days along, so they decided the baby was coming. Lots of story between then and now, but I'm sure she'll want to tell the story on her blog when she feels up to it. Mom and baby are doing great, he might even get to go home with her. Congrats Heather. You did a great job!
.
.
.
.
And here are those pigeon babies. Day 9 and 10.






2 comments:

Sarah Doyle said...

I think you keep posting pics of these things trying to get us to think they are cute. no go:)lol!
How exciting about Charlie?! wonderful news. Congrats, Aunt stacie!

Stacie said...

I know. Bill says they get cute, but I'm not really seeing yet either. Charlie, on the other hand...