Thursday, March 26, 2009

So Many Things, I Don't Know Where To Start or Spring Break is Awesome!

We've had quite the adventurous week over here, despite the horrid weather that I hear is about to get much worse.
Sunday: We did take advantage of the one nice day and go to the park for a few hours. That ended when a big boy kicked Ben in the face. grrr
Monday: Museum of Science and Industry. We loved the submarine, trains, coal mine, chick hatchery, farm exhibit, and especially sticking our heads in all the photo props.On the drive home Ben fell asleep before he could even finish his Doritos. Tuesday I got to have a girls day trip to Archivers. I only got a few pages done, but I had fun and learned from my master scrapbook friends Sarah and Candi.No pictures for Wednesday. We closed on refinancing the house, I did some grocery shopping and chores, and we relaxed a bit.
Thursday I took the boys to Coco Key in the morning. They had a great time but it was really crowded. After 3 hours we were done. So we got some lunch and then got to visit Baby Charlie at home. He is doing sooo good. He pretty much eats and sleeps, rarely cries, and makes some great faces already.And here are the birds.





Today we head in to Navy Pier to see Monsters vs Aliens on the IMAX. And tomorrow I fully plan to do nothing.

No comments: