Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Pigeon Update

Ok, I don't really get the cute factor like my husband had hoped, but the changes they go through in just 24 hours are amazing, aren't they? (And isn't it nice that I finally got smart and put the day on the picture?)
A cute Ben story with the pigeons: The 2 non-homing pigeons are "his." He named them Mr and Mrs Sammy (I think for his cousin). You can see Mrs Sammy here. She is the second one. See how her feathers stick up? It's technically called a frill. Well, when Ben was visiting the babies, he pointed out that "when the babies get olda, we're gonna hafta teach dem to spike der haiw." Right. That's one of the things they'll have to learn. :)

1 comment:

Jacque said...

I do think they're really cute...along with you're super cute baby nephew! Good that he waited til he was done cooking :)