Monday, March 2, 2009

Things I Love

I saw a really neat scrapbook page the other day that used 100 things the person loved. I started thinking and wondered if I could come up with that many. The answer is yes, I think I can. Here are the 50 I came up with in the last 15 minutes. I have to go take Joe to Cub Scouts now, but I'll finish later. (Can you get all my "themes"?)

cereal
dark chocolate
cheese pizza
fast food
toasted ravioli

Biggest Loser
Grey's Anatomy
ER
Heroes
Chuck

Joey
Ben
Hubby
Heather
Nana

Sarah
Jacque
Jill
Jean
Candi

libraries
books
magazines
blogs
scrapbooking

sun
warmth
fuzzy blankets
cozy socks
snuggly hugs

Brad Paisley
Sugarland
Tim Mcgraw
Kenny Chesney
Montgomery Gentry

Dean Koontz
Steven King
Karen Kingsbury
Wally Lamb
JK Rowling

Kung Fu Panda
Madagascar
Harry Potter
27 Dresses
romantic comedies

Tae Bo
Jillian Michaels
Turbo Jam
Wii Fit
My Fitness Coach

2 comments:

Jacque said...

I love that I made the top 100 ;) I guess I didn't realize that page was 100 things I love...at first I thought it was 100 things you love about someone else. I am sure I could come up with 100 things I love. What book was that in?

Stacie said...

It was in Sarah's type book.