Monday, March 30, 2009

Good News

So in order to fully enjoy my spring break last week, and because I was so busy, I neither worked out nor dieted at all the whole week. The good news is that my weight is exactly the same as it was 10 days ago (down to the tenth of a pound). So now I am back on the wagon. Turned on My Fitness Coach to be berated about missing my workouts, turned on Wii Fit to be berated for not visiting for 10 days, got to work, and now I'm ready for more progress. I also ordered 2 new Turbo Jam workouts from Amazon yesterday for some new motivation.

2 comments:

Sarah Doyle said...

did you see the new wii fit cardio that just came out today? wonder if its good?

Stacie said...

I do have my eye on that. I'm waiting to see some reviews first, though, so I don't waste my money.