Thursday, July 17, 2008

Cleanliness

My house is quite possibly the cleanest it has been since we moved in. Today I finally got to the nasty bathroom and got down on my hands and knees to scrub the floor around the toilet. Do you know what it is like to have 3 boys using a toilet? Nasty. Double nasty. And triple nasty. And none of them knows how to clean up after themselves. I also cleaned out the medicine cabinets, the drawers under the sink and the linen closet. On my to-do list yet is mop the kitchen floor and clean out some more closets. Probably won't get those done before the kids get home, but I'm on a roll now so I feel good about the prospects.
Tomorrow I'm meeting my school co-workers to write thank-yous from Carol's memorials. Apparently we have over 250 to write. After that I'm going scrapbooking for a few hours and then the boys will be home. I am missing them a little bit, especially after I talk to them on the phone. They sound so big on the phone. This break was nice, but I'm ready to go back to being a Mom again.

No comments: