Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Guess What I've Been Up To

Painting! Yep, after 8 years of living in a house with all white walls I decided that it was time for a change. So that's what I've been doing the last couple of days when I haven't been working or otherwise occupied. Two walls in the living room are this green and the other two will be a beige along with the hallway. I can't decide if I should leave the trim and doors white or make them beige as well. Opinions requested. After the living room I have the stairwell and my bedroom on the list. The boys would like their room painted too, but it would involve lots of things coming off the walls so we'll see about that one. I don't have energy for the rest of my update, but I want to at least say that I went ice skating yesterday for work and it was fun but excruciating. I have blisters all around my legs because I was wearing ankle socks and the skates rubbed my skin off. Then today I had to work at a swim lesson despite the stinging chlorine on my raw skin. Owie.
The rest of the week is more work, then next week I'll be spending my days at school moving everything from my old room downstairs to my new room upstairs. We've been getting lots of calls the last few days, so hopefully enrollment will pick up now.

1 comment:

Sarah Doyle said...

love the color!!
makes such a difference.. I say just keep painting, it's addicting:)