Sunday, August 3, 2008

I Been Playin With My Pictures Again


So I was bored and blog-surfing tonight when I came across a blog telling me to check out Picnik. Since I was bored and all I went on over and found this really cool, free, easy, photo-editing site. It's not the fastest in the world if you want to do a bunch of pictures, but I had fun playing with a couple of the pics from yesterday's carp-a-thon. Doesn't Joey look handsome? Here's a fun one. First, sooc (straight out of camera). 60's style. You can actually make your pictures look like you took them 40 years ago. Actually when I look at it now it doesn't look so dramatic. Let me try again. 60's style plus cross something or other. Pretty cool.



1 comment:

Sarah Doyle said...

so I love these! but just thinking they would be so stunning on a page or in a frame without the date on them.. just a thought:)