Friday, August 8, 2008

I Know My Life is Easy, But...

Sorry not feeling the updates lately. I am feeling soooo overwhelmed with all I have to do to get ready for school to start. I have still been working for the Park District and then dragging the kids to the preschool with me to try to get my room set up. The good news is that we enrolled 8 new kids just this week, so that stress is eased a bit. But I still have a lot to do to get my room ready, plus director work so school can start, plus I might want to at least get the first week's lesson plans done. You know, it was my ambition to get the whole year done over the summer. Hmmm, not so much.
The kids are going to my Dad's from Sunday to Wednesday, so I'm hoping to get a bunch done then and finally be able to breathe. I'll try to do a better update during that time, too.

No comments: