Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Some Things I Forgot Yesterday

The craziest part of this week: Hubby is in Canada for work. He left yesterday and will be back tomorrow after both orientations and Joey's first day is over. So I had to find a sitter for the boys for both evenings because Grandma also went on vacation this week. Somehow I get abandoned in my time of need. Good news- we were at a Birthday party for our old friends Andy and Amy's daughter Abby on Saturday and they agreed to watch Ben tonight and both boys tomorrow night. The kids actually got along and played together really well on Saturday so hopefully they will again.

On his way to the bus station yesterday, Daddy called in to the radio station and WON! We have reserved seat tickets to the Montgomery Gentry show next Friday night. It has been a long time since I have been to a concert so I am looking forward to it.

Is everyone as obsessed as I am with the Olympics? The boys have been getting quite frustrated with their lack of movies. Michael Phelps- awesome. I saw him get all of his gold medals. When we went to the pool Friday, Joey jumped in the same way Michael does. But he has decided that he wants to play Volleyball in the olympics when he grows up.

Girls gymnastics- hello? Rip-off as Bela Karoli says. I felt really bad for Alicia on the beam and Nastia on the uneven bars. I do not get that tie-breaker thing, either. And where did Shawn Johnson go?

Ok, I think I covered everything now. I'll try to update sooner next time.


1 comment:

Jacque said...

scrap night is Saturday at Cassie's did you know that? Call the center for details k?