Friday, November 21, 2008

Dr Visit

When I went to the Dr Monday it was for my annual exam (pap, bleh), but I really wanted some advice or help with my weight loss. I should have known that there is no magical solution. After going over my lab results (everything is fine except I'm a little anemic) she asked about my eating habits. She eventually suggested keeping a food diary, which I did back when I was losing weight last winter, and trying to eat 4-5 smaller meals a day. So I've been keeping my food diary and it really does keep me from eating mindlessly, but I also don't think I was eating all that much more before. We shall see. I am down 1/2 a pound from my minimun since September 1st, but according to what I've been eating and working out this week I should be down 2 pounds at least. So blah, blah, blah. Mostly that whole discussion can be summed up by saying nothing has changed, yet.

No comments: