Sunday, April 12, 2009

Easter

Easter was good. Good food (as long as I cut it small and put it into the back of my mouth), good company, and excellent weather. We spent most of the day outside playing. Joey and Daddy played a good game of soccer. Ben mostly just wanted someone to play with him and his new Handy Manny toy from the Easter Bunny. His two 8 year old girl cousins kept running away from him and the boys were playing football and baseball. :( This really was unacceptable to Ben.
Both boys looked very handsome, but I had a hard time getting a good pic of Joey because the sun bothers his eyes so he's forever squinting and looking down. This is a group shot that I cropped. Pretty good.
And of course there's baby Charlie. I love him so much and he is so cute and good and precious.

No comments: