Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Weekly Update

I'm sitting here holding my baby Charlie right now. He is getting so big and spending more time awake. He just fell asleep on my tummy.
We don't have much else going on right now. I only have a couple more weeks of school left, so lots of report card work, practicing for graduation, and sad goodbyes coming up. I'm excited because I've decided not to work this summer so more time for fun stuff like the pool. Joey is old enough for camps now, so he'll be going to cub scout camp a few weeks, basketball camp, soccer camp, and bicycling camp. I'll also have time to take both boys to Bible School for the first time this summer.
Sarah booked a cruise for spring break next year and I am desperately trying to convince my husband that we need to join them. He's a little weird in that a cruise, warm weather, and beaches hold no attraction to him. Unfortunately for him, he had a vacation in Europe without me last year, so now it is my turn. Stay tuned to see if I win this one.
The scale was really making me mad earlier this week, but with some dedication, I managed to take the 2 pounds it said I put back on and 2 more pounds off. So 4 pounds in 4 days and 4.5 hours of working out. I'm going to keep going and now I'm going to lose 2 pounds per week. Right. If it's in writing it must be true, right?

No comments: