Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Going Good

It was a big day for Joey today. He finally can ride a 2 wheel bike. Look Ma, no training wheels. Now he just needs to work on takeoff. One (small) step at a time.And he had his 1st grade concert. He had the first speaking part: "Welcome to Rock Cut Elementary School's 1st and 2nd Grade Concert." The great part was when the fire alarm went off right in the middle of the 2nd graders' last song. Awesome.

Here's my goof-nuttiest nut. He arranged all his toys around a plastic tire "campfire." And don't miss those goggles. He wears them all the time, but I'm sure they'll be lost by the time swimm lessons start.
Oh, and remember those baby birds? They're all grown up now and living on their own. Don't worry, there are new babies hatching right now.



I met with Ben's principal today and feel much better. We worked out a plan for next time and she will be addressing my perceptions of attitude with the nurse.



I've also worked out 4 days in a row after that week and 1/2 off from mouth surgery. I'm a bit sore today, but renewed in spirit to finally get this weight off. I wonder how many times I'll say that before it actually works?



P.S. I can't wait for it to be 86 degrees on Friday (and pretty warm Saturday too). Saturday we are going to Galena for the day for Joey's cub scouts. Looking forward to just being warm.

1 comment:

Candi Billman said...

man your kiddos are so darn cute :)))
those goggles crack me up!!!