Thursday, February 14, 2008

60 questions

Dawn gave me permission to use these questions if i didn't have anything to write about.



1.What is in the back seat of your car right now? Two car seats and maybe a little snack garbage. (Only because I had to clean out the car after my accident.)

2. When was the last time you threw up? I think it's been at least a year. I try not to remember.

3. What's your favorite curse word? Hmm. Depends on the situation.

4. Name 3 people who made you smile today? My sister, my husband (not because of Valentine's Day), my kids.

5. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Heading to work with Ben.

6. What were you doing 30 minutes ago?Watching Survivor

7. What will you be doing 3 hours from now?Sleeping

8. Have you ever been to a strip club?Nope

9. What is the last thing you said aloud? It's bedtime

10. What is the best ice cream flavor? something with brownies or cookie dough

11. What was the last thing you had to drink?stupid water

12. What are you wearing right now? nightgown

13. What was the last thing you ate? piece of chocolate

14. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? no

15. When was the last time you ran? this morning

16. What's the last sporting event you watched? Super Bowl

18. Who is the last person you emailed? A girl from my mom's group

19. Ever go camping? yes

20. Do you have a tan? HA! Maybe in six more weeks

24. Do you drink your soda from a straw? When I drink POP, usually it is with a straw

25. What did your last IM say? ?????

26. Are you someone's best friend? That is something I wish for

27. What are you doing tomorrow? Working all day, dinner at Stockholm Inn

28. Where is your mom right now? Probably at home in Janesville with her hubby and doggy

29. Look to your left, what do you see? bookshelf

30. What color is your watch? pink and silver

31. What do you think of when you think of Australia ? boomarang

32. Would you consider plastic surgery? no

33. What is your birthstone?pearl

34. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit thedrive thru? Try not to do either

35.How many kids do you want? 3

36. Do you have a dog? yes, a boxer

37. Last person you talked to on the phone? Husband. His boat was beeping and I had to fix it

38. Have you met anyone famous? No

39. Any plans today? Put something relevent on my blog

40. How many states have you lived in? 4 plus Guam, I think

41. Ever go to college? community college

42. Where are you right now?sitting at the computer, duh

43. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? pms and night sweats

44. Last song listened to? our song

46. Are you allergic to anything? not officially

47. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?Crocs

48. Are you jealous of anyone?I try not to be

50. Is anyone jealous of you?Doubt it

51. What time is it? 8:38

52. Do any of your friends have children? pretty much all

53. Do you eat healthy? again, I'm trying

54. What do you usually do during the day? teach preschool

55. Do you hate anyone right now? No

56. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Probably

58. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 31

59. Have you ever been to Six Flags?yes

60. How did you get one of your scars? Thyroid surgery on my neck

No comments: