Monday, February 4, 2008

A Few Pics

I finally downloaded pictures from the last few weeks so here is the visual of what's been going on. Both boys bowling on their own by the end.

Ben really liked the blower.






This is the crowd I spoke to on Saturday. Makes me shiver.

The car looks lovely, eh?










Today was good. Stayed home all day and got a bunch done. I've been behind on cutting box tops and soup labels so I worked on those, I did two loads of dishes from the super bowl party last night (we had a whole 2 people over but we had to put on a spread), I worked out for an hour, I got some other paperwork taken care of, and I fiddled on the computer. Oh wait, I always fiddle on the computer.

Joey earned a key today. While I was washing dishes Ben needed his nose wiped. He couldn't find a kleenex even though we have them all over the house, so Joey went and got him a kleenex, held it up to his nose, told him to blow, wiped it, and threw the tissue away. I was so proud of his helpfulness, so I gave him the key of Compassion to wear for the day. Fortunately I had just bought some leather string at the new Michael's yesterday to make it into a necklace. I'll put a picture on when I download again. He was very proud of himself.

I just remembered the other thing I did today. I got the OUAF Love Journal yesterday, so I decided to write the story of how hubby and I met and fell in love. I've typed about two pages, and then I'll write it in the journal. I hope to have it done by Valentine's Day. That will be something to work on this weekend when I have 3 days to scrapbook! !!!!!!! yay!!!!!! I'm getting excited!!!!!

Buenas Noches

No comments: