Sunday, February 24, 2008

Ughh

I lost my temper for the first time in a looong time yesterday while fighting with my husband. I'm still having a hard time moving past it today, which makes me think that self adjusting my meds probably wasn't the best idea. (Not that my husband didn't give me ample reason to lose my temper, but I shouldn't still be crying about it.) And the dog snapped at me when I yelled. I really just cannot tolerate that.
Ben has also been joining me in bed again which leads to less than sound sleep. He is quite a kicker. And my one OUAF party I have booked for March sounds like she might cancel on me. It just feels right now like nothing is going right, even though I am perfectly aware that many things are going just fine.

I did make it to church this morning and the boys were very good in Sunday School (after Ben ran into church to find me).
That's all I have the energy for right now. More positive post later.

No comments: