Saturday, September 6, 2008

Goodbye To One Commitment

So here's a little bit of what's been going on in my head:
Last February I discovered an awesome company called Once Upon A Family. I thought it was so awesome that I decided very quickly to become a consultant and start selling their products. Even though I've never sold anything in my life and am not very good in new stiuations, etc, etc. There were lots of reasons for it not to work out, but I really believed in the product so I took a chance. Eighteen months later I have to say that it was a good decision. I had to step outside my comfort zone and do some very new and big things like public speaking and I will never go back to being that girl who couldn't talk to people. Unfortunately, I'm still not much of a salesperson. The only time I made decent sales, the effort was way more than the payoff. Now I haven't had a sale in several months, and if I don't have $300 in by the end of this month I lose my consultant status. So...if there is anything you would like to order, now is the time. I have so much else going on right now that I think I am going to let this go. Visit my website and check out our new products and September specials, then let me know if you need anything. Many thanks to my girls who did support me in those first months when I was trying to get started.

PS: I will give you my cost for anything you order, generally 20% off.

No comments: