Friday, September 19, 2008

Lots To Share

First of all to my scrappin' girls: Hooby Lobby ad for Sunday has many things 50% off including stamps, paper and embellishments.


Second I have some before pictures of our fence and pigeon loft remodel:
This is inside the back of the garage, where the loft will be.

This is outside the back of the garage. Daddy just put up the gutter. He also plans to replace the bottom of the siding and put windows in.
The fence is going to be 6 foot wood privacy fence. Right now he's working on digging up tree roots and old fence posts.
These are some of those heavy panels I carried the other day.
Ben really loves helping his Daddy. He fetched the pieces for the gutter in between playing in the loft area.

Third: You should be so proud of me. Yesterday I had an irate parent and I handled it so calmly and professionally. I was able to calm her down without getting defensive or upset. I was so awesome.

Fourth: I wanted to document the boys prayers. Tonight they were thankful for friends, food, walls, beds, stars, toys, stores (Ben); movies, Mrs Johnson (we still think about her alot), bats (apparently they eat bugs), Jesus and God, and please help Jesus' birthday come soon (Joey).

Fifth: I haven't done a gratitude list lately. I am thankful for good friends, Billy Blanks, cereal, string cheese, my husband's hard work, the new season of television, inter-library loan, part-time jobs, Johnny Appleseed, cooler weather, hugs and kisses.

Sixth: Joey has been writing again. I just found a piece of paper that says "I love my mom." His favorite ice cream is vunlu (vanilla), show is chootr (chowder), and suoprman. He has also read almost an entire Junie B Jones book over the last 3 nights. He got his first progress report today: all satisfactories, and the teacher said he is a hard worker and listens well. He warms my heart.

I think that's all for now. Have a good weekend.

No comments: