Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben!

My baby is four years old today. I know this is a worn out line, but wasn't it just yesterday that we went into the hospital to have him? Then he was a happy-go-lucky baby, a busy toddler, a feisty 2 and 3 year old. What is in store for us next? I really feel that school is doing him worlds of good (I just hope I don't suddenly find out that he has been awful there) and he is really starting to go places. He learned to snap the other day simply because his brother could do it. Now I wonder if he'll just start reading because he sees Joey doing it. Daddy's coming home for half an hour this evening so we can have cake on his birthday, but first we're going to Sapora Playworld and then the favorite McDonalds for dinner. He got a remote control dinosaur and a view-master projector from us, and various what-nots from grandma so far.

I have more to talk about, but saving it for a separate post- stay tuned for more details:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday ben!!!!!

Sarah Doyle said...

Happy birthday my sweet squish! and yes, it seems like yesterday he was just a little baby {who knew me and loved me}
everything goes up hill at four!