Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Real Busy Again

Last night I went to bed completely exhausted. First, we had Ben's field trip to the Apple Orchard. Since I am staff as well as mom, I did more helping than enjoying. It was good, though, because I got to visit with some of my former students and parents. Then after dropping Ben off at his second school I got to come home and do manual labor. First we had to unload the trailer from last week of floor panels- you should have seen me staggering around the yard. Then we had to return to Menards to load the cement, 4x4's, and fence panels. 20 50lb bags of sand and 20 4x4's. My arms wanted to fall off. We were still finishing up when it was time to go pick up the kids so I ran for them and came back. We all came home and shoved the trailor into the garage so Daddy could go to work. I came in and washed dishes, cooked dinner, straightened up in hopes of finding my keys (they've been missing since Saturday- they seem to be nowhere, and the boys are too big to have hidden them from me.) Then it was time for Joey's first Tiger Scout meeting. Dropped him off with Daddy while Ben and I ran to the grocery store for milk (ran out again) and to the library (I have a bunch of books to read right now!). Picked Joey up, came home, showers for the boys, bedtime stories, into bed. I also had to get publicity done for my genealogy society, then I was hoping for a few minutes of reading. I think I managed about 10 minutes before I closed my eyes for the night.
Ok that doesn't really sound like that much. You'll have to trust me that I had a really busy day yesterday:)

No comments: