Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all my friends who are also wonderful mothers. Also to my Mom even though she doesn't read this.

Just need to say that my Mother's Day isn't starting out the best- Ben is throwing up and Daddy can't even be in the room with it or he says he'll throw up too. So I never really had in mind to be cleaning up my kid's puke on Mother's Day, but that's really what being a Mom is all about, right? Doing stuff for your kids when you'd rather be doing just about anything else.

I'll update if the day gets better. I did get nice cards from the boys and from hubby.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ugh, puke on Mother's Day. Doesn't it seem like one day a year (Mother's Day) should be the day that your kid is not allowed to be sick?

I did have to say to my husband once that evening -- "It *is* Mother's Day." Like, could you please go get the baby out of the computer so I don't have to get up? It is Mother's Day, you know.

He got her. And I felt like that was a gift.