Sunday, May 25, 2008

OMG

I am a bad, bad girl. I was just playing on ebay and I bought the Cricut Expression!!! (Picture me with my hands over my mouth.) I really didn't intend to spend that much, but it was such a deal! And I was getting really pi$$ed when people outbid me at the last second. So I showed them. Yeah..... Okay. I think I might be done shopping for the next 2 weeks. Or months. Or maybe years. Is it tax time yet? Anybody need anything that they'd like to pay me for?
My pages are going to be real cute now, and I plan to use it at work, too. Oohh, maybe work will pay for it. Hee, hee.
Wow, that was about the most spontaneous thing I've ever done. I think I might be high. Can I send it back? Oh man, I've lost my mind. I can't spend that kind of money.
Wait a minute. Yes I can. It will be worth it. I'll get lots of use out of it. And I'm saving money in so many other ways (like not going to England with my husband).
Well now that I've talked myself into and out of that seven times, I think I'm good. I can't wait til it gets here, though. Woo hoo. I am woman, hear me roar. And then cower. And then roar again. No, I really don't have a split personality. Really.

No comments: