Thursday, May 1, 2008

Snippets

Baby Camille has gone to heaven. She stopped fighting at about 3:00 this morning. We are praying for the family during this difficult time.

I am feeling a bit better. Ben has an appt with his regular Dr on Monday to get her opinion and then we'll probably contact the psych. to at least get him evaluated. I also checked out several books from the library about positive discipline and defiant children. I'm hoping to get some good tips from them. So far Ben matches many of the different criteria for defiant children, but does not seem to be ADD or ADHD. He is also really young for any actual diagnosis, but if we make some changes now I'm hoping not to have a "diagnosis."

Tonight is Joey's Fine Arts Fest at school. I love going to see all the great things he does when I'm not around. He's been talking about it all week. They are also hatching chicks in his classroom. He has been talking about that every day and showing me how big they are getting in their eggs.

Guitar is going good. I can tune it myself now (with the digital tuner) and pluck songs really slow. I have learned several chords and every day I am faster at switching. I'm still excited to learn and accomplish this.

That was all the snippets I could come up with from the last couple of days. Hopefully the weather clears up again soon, cause I sure was enjoying that sun.

No comments: