Friday, November 16, 2007

Etc.

I think the sick bug hit our house. Ben was running a fever last night. He woke up cool this morning, but he has been wheezing pretty bad. Probably has an ear infection. He is sleeping right now, which is pretty unlike him, so we'll just rest tonight and hopefully it won't get worse than this.

Joey went hunting with Daddy this morning. No deer:( They saw a couple but they were on someone else's property and for some reason wouldn't come over close enough. They are going to try again tomorrow afternoon. Joey did really well. He got up at 4:30 this morning and was excited even though his little eyes were still puffy. His fingers got a little cold, but other than that he was a trooper sitting up in that tree stand. He even took a little nap. Then he still had to go to school this afternoon. I wonder how that went. :)

Tomorrow is my Open House at a model home with several other vendors. They advertised in the paper and we all handed out fliers, just like mine. I just hope the turnout is better. I'm going in with a positive attitude. People will want to buy. My products are beautiful. Christmas is coming and they make great gifts. Family is important. People will want to buy. Or book shows. Or join the company.

Tonight is the Brad Paisley, Taylor Swift, Rodney Adkins concert. I'm real sad we won't be there. I actually tried bidding on some tickets last night on ebay, but got outbid. Boo-hoo. Man, I really wanted to go to that!

No comments: