Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Friends and Family

We won't discuss how day 2 of Open House went. Let's just leave it at not well. I did meet two people who I formed a quick relationship with, which was very unlike me. Charlsanne was selling Stampin' Up and has the most friendly 11 month old I've ever met. She just kept reaching for me to hold her. I told her she makes it very hard to resist those "I want another baby" thoughts. And Deanna sells Southern Living, but really "got" Once Upon A Family. How can I not be friends with someone who loves OUAF as much as I do. She is having a party in January and I am really looking forward to it.

Today was my one day of work this week, and the kids were a bit crazy. THe Holidays really do affect them as much as us. Or maybe it's because our minds are elsewhere the day before vacation. This year we are only having one Thanksgiving dinner on Thursday, with Bill's family. Then my Mom on Friday in Janesville. From there we go to Dad's in Prairie du Chein. Looking forward to getting together with everyone. I have been appreciating family more lately (especially since we've all been getting along), and can't wait to see what everyone has been up to. I'm really looking forward to some Pumpkin Pie! I hope it is as good as I've been anticipating.


Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: