Sunday, November 18, 2007

Open House

Yesterday was day one of my open house at some model homes. I've not been having too much luck so tried not to set myself up for disappointment, but I actually did OK considering. Considering NO ONE come. Considering I was in the last house and by the time they got to us they were out of time and money. Considering I had a Mary Kay lady next to me who was very aggressive. She would even keep trying to make a sale when the customer had moved on to my area. ARG. So other than that- I sold a Family Tree Poster that I had been carting around for months, I booked two parties (except one is that Mary Kay lady), I moved one customer/fellow direct salesperson to tears {love that}over Letters To My Dear Sweet Child, I got a ton of reading done between customers, and I did meet several very nice people. Sarah's friend Amy is great. She was very sympathetic about my "issues" and stopped by a couple times to check on me. Today is a new day. We're hoping for more customers with the better weather, and the Mary Kay lady will not be there. Phew. It is very difficult for me to be pretend nice to someone who is driving me nuts. Oh, and I will be eating something before I leave. Yesterday I went from 8 to 4:30 without eating. Talk about headaches.

PS Joey has gone out with Daddy morning and evening the last 2 days and is out there again right now. They've seen 18 deer (Joey's keeping count) but so far nothing to bring home. Daddy had a chance at a doe yesterday, but now Joey is saying he only wants a buck. Hmm. That might make things a little more difficult.

No comments: