Monday, March 31, 2008

Back Into The Routine

Joey is back to school today and Ben and I go back tomorrow, thank goodness. I am very ready to get back to work and a regular schedule. I have decided that there is no way I can stay home full-time. I need to have something to keep me on track, not to mention at least a small break from my kids once in while. On top of being home last week, my husband went on a fishing trip so it really was just me and the kids for several days straight. Of course he got home yesterday and when he didn't just jump in to help with the kids and give me a break I got aggravated and then we got into a big (BIG) fight out in the garage so the kids didn't hear. I think maybe the whole neighborhood might have heard, though.
So today has been much better. Joey went to school and Ben and I went to give blood. No passing out involved and yummy cookies. I also worked on a Mother's Day album I'm doing with my Live Laugh Love group, and all the laundry is done (though not yet put away). Well, kinda. I have the last load in the "new" dryer my husband brought home yesterday and it is taking forever to dry. That was why I wanted a new dryer but apparently we didn't solve the problem.
And I rode the stationary bike for 35 minutes. I'm not exactly bored with Tae bo, but I've really been struggling to see results lately. I'm hoping that riding the bike in addition to Tae bo will help.
I'm seriously thinking about buying a Cricut soon. I just can't decide if I need the Expression or if the smaller one will do the trick for me. Those cartridges are mighty spendy, too. We'll see.

No comments: