Friday, March 14, 2008

Sale Alert!!!

I got the Michael's sale paper for next week and I think some of you might like this:
50% off one item Mar 16th only
50% off one item mar 21st only
30% entire purchase Mar 22nd only
Scrapbbok sale all week: Cricut expression 349.99
Xyron 40% off
(Hobby Lobby didn't have anything good.)

Seems like a pretty good sale. I told hubby I wanted the Cricut and he laughed at me! Guess I'll just have to be creative to acquire that lovely item.

Tomorrow I'm going to take the boys to the Lil Kickers open house down the street and hopefully get them into soccer, my sister is coming for a bit, we have an Easter Party at Kidspot, and then maybe the play at Harlem. I would love to see our shining star Stephanie, but I'm not sure who will go with me. Joey usually loves that stuff but he is telling me he doesn't like musicals now. Well.
At dinner tonight Joey decided to write sentences. He wrote "I can rede boi myslf" "I can see you" "Joey neds to tyi his shoos" "You are roog"(wrong) "Dadey is so krabey" "Ben neds to get jrest by his self" (dressed) Come on. Can he be any cuter? It actually makes my heart hurt to see him growing up so fast, but then I listen to him scream at his brother and I move on.
When we were taking Grandma home today, Ben started asking about fishing. "Mommy, we used to have a green boat that Joey and Ben went fishing by themselves, but we had to give it back, but I want it again cause I want to go fishing with Joey by ourselves." I have no idea what he was talking about. I told him I think he was dreaming about that because he and Joey do not go fishing by themselves and they will not for many more years. We had to go back and forth several times before I finally agreed to ask Daddy about it. (Daddy didn't have a clue either. Definitely a dream.)

Gratitude for today: the beautiful warm weather and sunshine, sandals, my genius sons, my hilarious sons, a job I love, books and the library.

1 comment:

Jacque said...

ok, sorry I didn't make the sale today...but let me know when the next one is...although I had nothing officially planned, there really ended up not being a spare moment except for naptime which I really can't sacrifice at this point...sorry girl...bring a new book friday k?